Production service at field installations
- Operation of the oil production system comprised of production wells, piping, batteries, gas separators, and routers to the treatment plant.
- Operation of the secondary recovery system comprised of aqueducts, distribution satellites, marginal wells, and injection wells.
Production service at treatment plants
Operation of the following types of plants:
- Oil treatment.
- Treatment, pumping, and re-pumping of injection water.
- Gas treatment and compression.
- Treatment and production of wet gas from oil.
Operation service at gas treatment and thermoelectric-generating plants
- Supervision systems of gas and oil production.
- Supervision systems of secondary recovery.
- Supervision systems of product movement.
- Supervision systems of gas treatment and conversion.
- Preventative, predictive and corrective maintenance service of equipment and installations used in the Oil and Petrochemical Industry.
- Maintenance of surface installations of production wells.
- Battery maintenance.
- Maintenance of installations of oil, water, GLP, and related plants.
- Maintenance of instrumental electronic equipment of telecontrol and telemetry.
- Maintenance of conduction lines of oil and its byproducts.
- Follow-up, control and re-engineering of existing installations.
- Execution of minor building work related to existing systems improvement.
Specific maintenance activities
Mechanical maintenance of equipment such as:
- Centrifugal pumps, both single and multistage.
- Single, double, and three spindle screw pumps.
- Centrifugal separators.
- Pumping units.
- Internal combustion engines.
- Gas turbines.
- Alternating pumps of simple and double effect.
- Multiphase screw pumps.
- Air and gas rotating and alternating compressors.
- Gas exhausters.
- Industrial air blowers.
- Rotating machines.
Electric maintenance of equipment such as:
- Low tension, medium tension, and high tension transformers of various powers.
- Various powers electric engines.
- Electric engine cells and starters.
- Electric station and substations.
- Medium and high tension line maintenance under tension.
- Commands and protections of machinery and installations.
- Electric equipment associated with installations.
Instruments maintenance and automation including:
- Low and vacuum pressure valves of vessels and installations.
- Pressure control valves.
- Automatism of fluid driving machines.
- Telemetry and telesupervision systems.
- Remote command and measurement systems, including PLCs and nets.
Execution of minor building work within the maintenance service:
- Transport of material and/or equipment, within and outside the oilfield.
- Vessel repairs, comprehensive service, metallurgic, internal and external paint.
- Repairs at gas and oil plants.
- Hydraulic tests.
Assembly and dismantling of installations such as:
- Air coolers
- Plant stops: LTS, Turbo expansion, Amines, Decarbonator, Primary Separator Units, Compressor Stations, Field Collectors, Oil Batteries
Laying of routers
Manual welding work:
- Piping in plant
- Surface bridges
- Hot tapping
- Pressured containers
- Tanks or vessels
- Retro excavators
Among the services Suraseth Srirod offers is management of oil services. This alternative allows the client operator to outsource their operations with the following benefits:
• Unifying the responsibility of management of various activities and sectors in a single company.
• Applying a variable compensation system based on the performance of the operations managed by the management company.
• Having an ally oriented towards achieving favourable economic results for both.
• Having a controller in matters of safety, quality and environment, reducing the operator’s resources in these activities.
• Organizing supervision into a hierarchy.
To carry out management, Suraseth Srirod proposes an activity plan adapted to the needs and expectations of the client. Suraseth Srirod has an interdisciplinary work team trained and experienced in the management of oil services.